LATEST MFP AND PRINTER SERIES TO ENRICH SMART OFFICE WORKSPACES
den 1 november 2016
The latest ECOSYS MFP and Printer range has been launched by KYOCERA Document Solutions – a leading global document solutions company. The ECOSYS M5526cdw Multifunctional Products (MFPs) and ECOSYS P5026cdw Printers aim to enrich smarter workspaces with their Wifi connectivity and feature enhancements.
Whether operating as a microenterprise or simply the need to print documents at home; these compact entry level printers and MFPs are designed for single users and small workgroups. Offering innovative toner technology, high resolution, cost-saving long-life components and unrivalled low cost per page; the products embrace the typical features and quality associated with the ECOSYS product range.
The M5526cdw series have a high printing resolution of 1200 dpi which provides sharp printing quality for professional looking documents and detailed images. With new toner technology the colour range is widened, producing vivid images and expressive colours.
As with all ECOSYS products; the new series includes long-life components and a toner-only concept that reduces both the total printing costs and impact on the environment.
Wi-Fi is integrated as standard, along with support for all current mobile printing applications including Apple AirPrint®, Mopria and Google Cloud Print. The series includes the Kyocera Mobile Print app for mobile scanning and advanced print jobs.
Additional usability features include dual scanning, pre-installed toners, an intuitive 4.3-inch touch-screen interface and three tiered colour billing.
“These devices can be tailored to suit various smart workspace environments,” says Georgi Grigorov. “End users will appreciate the excellent colour output quality and mobile connectivity capabilities of our new range, while our channel will benefit from the reliability of the devices and compact size which makes logistics easier”.
The ECOSYS M5526cdw/P5026cdw will be available throughout the EMEA from November 1st.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31, 2015, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.52 trillion yen (approx. USD12.7 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- KYOCERA founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA introduces new Silicon Nitride Igniter for residential Gas Furnace
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- 32nd Kyoto Prize: The Inamori Foundation recognises prominent figures from the fields of robotics, medicine and philosophy
- LATEST MFP AND PRINTER SERIES TO ENRICH SMART OFFICE WORKSPACES
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE DOCUMENT WORKFLOW SERVICES 2016
- KYOCERA develops far infrared camera module for automotive applications and security
- electronica 2016: Kyocera presents brand new technologies for the automotive industry
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc Sponsors Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016 in Five Countries Around the World
- Robust, thin and light – Kyocera presents a modern 5.7-inch module for industrial applications
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS LAUNCHES KYOCERA FLEET SERVICES