KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE DOCUMENT WORKFLOW SERVICES 2016
den 28 oktober 2016
Kyocera Document Solutions Inc., one of the world's leading document solutions companies, announced that it has been recognised as a "Major Player" in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Document Workflow Services Hardcopy 2016 Vendor Assessment*.
IDC MarketScape assesses the capability and business strategy of several vendors that participate in the worldwide document workflow services market, focusing on the capability of those vendors to provide clients with a road map to deliver higher-value, workflow automation and optimisation services.
By analysing the kind of work within a customer’s workflow environment, KYOCERA Document Solutions provides optimal document solutions for various industries and fields to automate paperwork and process burdens.
Kyocera has accumulated expertise globally by providing solutions that fit different customer sizes and types, from operational departments like order processing and accounting, where they need to manually enter data to standardise templates or systems, to specific industries like manufacturing, finance, healthcare and legal.
According to the IDC MarketScape report, "Kyocera is leveraging technology to extend its Total Document Solutions offering and drive vertical expansion through professional consulting services”. The report also notes, "Kyocera has a very strong solutions portfolio and has worked to build out both owned technology and support for partner solutions”.
"Along with increasing digitisation and globalisation, companies have been facing intense competition. This makes the document processing/managing more and more complicated. Therefore, it will be essential to streamline the entire document workflow for the continuation of business in the future," said Ryuzo Morita, Director of KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. and Senior General Manager of its Corporate Strategy Planning Division. "Document workflow automation and optimisation services are spreading among enterprises particularly in Europe and North America, however, the needs are increasing everywhere in the world especially in small businesses and within the midsize market. We will expand our service support channels in various areas and continue our effort to pursue top customers' satisfaction."
*IDC MarketScape Worldwide Document Workflow Services Hardcopy 2016 Vendor Assessment (September 2016, IDC #US40994416)
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions headquartered in Osaka, Japan is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products and printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31, 2016, Kyocera Corporation's net sales totalled 1.47 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.3 billion). For more information, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- KYOCERA Wins 4th Consecutive Good Design Award for Multifunctional Products: Two new A3 MFPs recognized for exceptional design, usability and ease of maintenance
- KYOCERA receives "Highly Recommended" rating from BLI for thirteen products
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe Achieves ISO27001 Certification
- KYOCERA founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA introduces new Silicon Nitride Igniter for residential Gas Furnace
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- 32nd Kyoto Prize: The Inamori Foundation recognises prominent figures from the fields of robotics, medicine and philosophy
- LATEST MFP AND PRINTER SERIES TO ENRICH SMART OFFICE WORKSPACES
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE DOCUMENT WORKFLOW SERVICES 2016
- KYOCERA develops far infrared camera module for automotive applications and security