KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
Features Advanced Wide Viewing Technology for optimal optical performance
den 22 mars 2017
Kyoto / Neuss – The Japanese technology group Kyocera, a leading manufacturer in the field of electronic devices, today introduced a new 6.2” LCD with Advance Wide View Technology that is designed for industrial devices. The new LCD with a 16:6 format and extraordinary width allows the display of longer parameter curves while maintaining a slim design and flat form. Furthermore, it is perfectly designed to fit in a 19” rack system, which is commonly used for audio and server equipment.
Powered with Kyocera’s Advanced Wide View II Technology, the new LCD can be mounted either horizontally or vertically and still provide a wide viewing angle and high contrast ratio. The new 6.2” TFT-LCD (part number: TCG062HVLQAVNN-GN20) features 640 x 240 resolution, with outline dimensions of 173mm x 70mm x 6.7mm, and an active display area of 147.84mm x 55.44mm. It provides brightness of 500cd/m2 with a contrast ratio of 500:1 and a viewing angle of 160 degrees vertically and horizontally. It also features a LVDS interface, an operating temperature range of -20 to +70⁰C and a storage temperature range of -30 to +80⁰C.
The built-in LED driver circuit incorporates a pulse-width modulation (PWM) dimming control for a broad LED backlight dimming range of 0.1% to 100%. The integrated LED driver circuit helps simplify the design process due to lower external component requirements. Kyocera’s built-in LED driver ensures a more cost-effective solution.
“This extraordinary format fits perfectly in modern industrial designs and even in rack mounted devices,” said Eberhard Schill, Manager Marketing & Distribution at Kyocera Display Europe GmbH. “High quality and robustness ensure resilience of the LCD for everyday use in rough industrial environments.”
Kyocera brings almost 40 years of experience in LCD technology innovation, helping to make the company a preferred supplier of displays for industrial applications as well as automotive and medical equipment.
The Kyocera Group is actively engaged in the development of environmentally friendly products and continually strives to reduce the use of environmentally degrading materials and processes in its manufacturing. The company complies with the EU's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA introduces new Silicon Nitride Igniter for residential Gas Furnace
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- 32nd Kyoto Prize: The Inamori Foundation recognises prominent figures from the fields of robotics, medicine and philosophy
- LATEST MFP AND PRINTER SERIES TO ENRICH SMART OFFICE WORKSPACES
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE DOCUMENT WORKFLOW SERVICES 2016
- electronica 2016: Kyocera presents brand new technologies for the automotive industry
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc Sponsors Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016 in Five Countries Around the World
- Robust, thin and light – Kyocera presents a modern 5.7-inch module for industrial applications
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS LAUNCHES KYOCERA FLEET SERVICES
- KYOCERA introduces Wide-Screen, Super High Brightness TFT-LCD for Industrial Applications
- Kyocera registers trademark Haptivity® for its proprietary touch feeling technology and continues further development
- KYOCERA introduces TFT-LCDs with Projected Capacitive Touchscreens for Industrial Applications